TAGs are available in all majors.
UC Davis offers Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) in all majors, both selective and non-selective, unless otherwise specified in the Selective Majors section below. Undeclared/exploratory programs are closed to all transfer applicants.
Academic preparation in your major is a primary basis for transfer admission. We strongly encourage you to work with your California community college counselor in planning your course of study to ensure that you are well prepared for your chosen major.
Certain majors are selective and require completion of additional grade and coursework requirements, as shown in the TAG Criteria at right.
- The following majors in the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences are selective:
- Landscape Architecture
- Viticulture and Enology
- For applicants to fall 2021 and later, Managerial Economics will be selective.
- All majors in the College of Biological Sciences are selective.
- All majors in the College of Engineering are selective.
- The following majors majors in the College of Letters and Science are selective:
- Computer Science
- For applicants to fall 2020 and later, Applied Physics, Physics, Mathematics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry will be selective.
- For fall 2021 applicants and later, Economics will be selective.